Friday, August 28, 2009

"I'm going back to Charleston, back where I belong."

I love everything about this city...the history, the houses, the water, the churches, the wrought iron everywhere, the flowers in the window boxes, the palmetto tree lined streets, etc. It's all just so wonderful to me! Here are a few shots I got while walking around the other day. I'm also working on another project that is really fun right now...but it's a surprise!

















P.S. If anyone knows where the quote used for the title is from, I might give you a cookie. No cheating!

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!! Gone with the wind!!! Do i get a cookie?!? love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Sarah! I don't have any cookies right now, but maybe next time I see you. Glad you love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete